SSC Junior Translator 2017 Notification, SSC JHT 2017 exam dates, Staff Selection Commission Junior Hindi Translator 2017 application form released at ssc.nic.in.
From this article, readers will get details of SSC Junior Hindi Translator 2017 notification and apply online at an official site ssc.nic.in. As you all know that SSC is issuing SSC JHT Recruitment 2017 for the post of Junior Hindi Translator post, so in this article, we have given all the necessary information relating to it. The online application process was started from 20th March 2017 and the last date to submit an application is 31st March 2017, guys apply on or before the last date otherwise your application may be rejected.
After registering through SSC Online Application, you will require syllabus and exam pattern to prepare for its selection round, most probably there will be two selection rounds that are written test and a personal interview. We have provided all necessary details about its SSC JHT 2017 Application form admit card, syllabus, answer key, result etc. in this article so guys go through it.
SSC Junior Translator 2017
Those who are eligible for this post should register themselves because central government jobs are very respective jobs and salary are high compared to other government jobs. For this particular notification, required age limit for all applicants is maximum 30 years but do not worry if you are from reserved category, you will get age relaxation in upper age as per rules and regulations, and it may be 3 to 5 years. Candidates who have completed graduation degree with English or Hindi as compulsory subjects are eligible to apply for these vacancies.
SSC JHT Recruitment 2017
- Organization Name: Staff Selection Commission
- Recruitment Name: SSC Junior Translator 2017 Recruitment
- Post Name: Junior Hindi Translator
- Number of vacancies: not yet mentioned
- Application Type: Online
- Official Website: ssc.nic.in
- Registration process starting date: 20th March 2017
- Registration process ending date: 31st March 2017
Procedure to Apply for SSC Jr. Hindi Translator Recruitment 2017
- Log on to the main web page of an organization that is ssc.nic.in.
- Now on its home page find a link to apply for SSC Junior Translator 2017.
- After finding it, press on that link and a new page will open on your screen.
- A notification will open on your screen so first read all details printed on it.
- After reading all details, you can fill up an online application form.
- Guys feed all details correctly in an application form because it will be checked at the end.
- After you complete filling up an application form click on submit button to submit it.
SSC Junior Hindi Translator Eligibility Criteria
Guys check the details of eligibility criterion and find out whether you are eligible to apply or not. If you find yourself eligible for the post then apply before they stop accepting application forms, it is very important to match with its eligibility criterion otherwise your application will rejected.
- Maximum age limit for General and OBC category applicants is 30 years and aspirants from reserved category will get an age relaxation as per government rules.
- Age relaxation of 3 to 5 years will get to reserved category.
- Candidates who are looking for the advantage of reserved category age relaxation will have to show proof for that.
- Candidates who have completed graduation degree with English or Hindi as compulsory subjects from any recognized university are eligible to apply.
- People who have completed master degree with English or Hindi as compulsory subjects can also apply.
- The first round will be written test and in that there will be two papers.
- Next selection round is personality test or a personal interview.
- After completing both selection rounds, they will select best ones for a job according to their performance in both selection rounds.
SSC Junior Translator Exam Pattern & Syllabus
First selection round is written an examination in that there are two papers, Paper 1 will be of objective type questions and its syllabus is General Hindi and General English subjects. Paper 1 will consist of 200 marks, 100 marks for both subjects. Paper 2 will be conventional type exam, in which translation and essay will be asked and it will be too consist of 200 marks. For both papers, 2 hours will be given for each paper to complete it. Guys, in a first paper there is 0.25 negative marks so attempt only if you are 100% sure of it.
SSC Junior Translator 2017 Admit card
For all the selection rounds, applicants will require an admit card to attempt it because without an admit card no one will be allowed to enter the exam center. It is also known as hall ticket and call letter, but it is the same document. In a hall ticket all the necessary information is given to an applicant like his/her name, date of birth, registration number, and exam center name and exam timings etc. It can be downloaded from an official site by entering your registration number, date of birth etc.
SSC Junior hindi Translator Result 2017
For each selection round, an organization will declare the result of all candidates on their official web page, to know its dates and other details you can visit us again. Generally, the Commission takes time in declaring result because of high numbers of applicants so guys do not get panic we will update here its dates and other important details. Along with result, they will also declare merit list and cut off marks.
Conclusion: So above are complete details of the SSC Junior Translator 2017, so guys we hope every one of you is satisfied with the information, but still we like to hear from you, we will be very happy to revert back our readers to solve their queries. We hope readers will like this article and it has given most of information relating to JHT notification.