SSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2017, ssc.nic.in 1102 Scientific Assistant Notification, Staff Selection Commission SA Job Vacancy with online application form released @ ssconline.nic.in.
SSC Scientific Assistant Notification 2017 is released for 1102 vacancies; candidates can apply online @ ssc.nic.in. A very good news for all those job seekers in India who are looking for SSC jobs in the country. We are very excited to tell you all that, staff selection commission has released a fresh notification for 1102 vacancies of a scientific assistant post; you will get all important details from this article and also complete procedure to register online. From this post, candidates can also find the details of admit card, syllabus, exam pattern, answer key and result of this post, and finally a direct link for registration.
SSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
Before applying to SSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2017 notification, candidates must read its entire eligibility criterion, because if you cannot match with any of its criteria then your application will be rejected. So we suggest that check all details and then apply to it as it may save your time and money. In the year 2017, a commission has released this type of notification first time, so guys we recommend that be a part of its selection process and if you are lucky enough then you will get a job in a very prominent department of Government of India.
Scientific Assistant Notification 2017
Most common notification of the staff selection commission are combined graduate level, combined higher secondary level, general duty constable, stenographer, multi tasking staff, Junior-Hindi translator, central police organization etc. which are published every year for recruitment purpose of various posts. There are different eligibility criterions for all notification so guys before applying to anyone of it, one should check first its eligibility criteria.
See: SSC Recruitment
For this notification, they have invited applications through an online mode, and its starting from 18th July 2017 and the last date to submit an application form is 4th August 2017, any form submitted after the last date will be rejected, so make sure that your form does not get rejected. A minimum educational criterion to apply to this notification is bachelor degree in science with physics as one of its subjects or in computer science or in Information technology or in computer application. Candidates who have completed diploma in Electronics and telecommunication engineering completed from recognized University or an Institution.
SSC Scientific Assistant Vacancies 2017
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name||Scientific Assistant|
|Number of Vacancies||1102|
|Registration starting date||18th July 2017|
|Registration ending date||4th August 2017|
|Computer based exam date||20th to 27th November 2017|
Applicants who have not crossed 30 years of age as on 4th August 2017, but those who are from reserved category will get age relaxation as per government norms and regulations. For a selection of candidates, they will conduct three rounds of a selection process that are a 1st written examination, 2nd written the examination and final round is an interview. Get complete details of other eligibility criterions from below. We have also mentioned details of complete syllabus and exam pattern for SSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2017; you can download it from an official site and after that take a print out for preparation.
SSC Scientific Assistant 2017 Eligibility Criterion
- They have not given details of minimum age criterion but maximum age criterion is 30 years as on 4th August 2017.
- Age relaxation of 3 to 10 years will be given to reserved category aspirants, but to get this benefit, they have to show some proof for that. To check the list of age ralaxation, please check the above available official notification.
- Candidates must have completed a bachelor degree in science with physics subject or bachelor degree in computer science or bachelor degree in information technology or bachelor degree in computer application.
- Candidates who have completed diploma in engineering and telecommunication engineering are also eligible to apply.
- After completing registration process, they will conduct three selection rounds
- First, is written examination paper 1.
- Second is written examination paper 2.
- And final is an Interview.
- Applicants have to pay RS. 100/- as an application fee and it can be paid through online or offline payment mode.
- Selected candidates will get very attractive pay scale that is from RS. 9300 to RS. 34800 with grade pay of RS. 4200.
ssc.nic.in Scientific Assistant Online Application Form 2017
- First of all, aspirants have to open an official site of the commission that is already mentioned on this page.
- Once the website is open, on its home page, find a link for SSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2017 and click on it.
- Now first, read all details available in a notification and then click on apply button.
- An application form will appear on your screen, feed all details correctly in a given empty space and click on submit button.
- Now pay an application fee through an online payment mode and then click on finish button to complete registration.
- You will see a receipt of your registration, so download and take a printout of it.
SSC Scientific Assistant Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Once they finish the registration process, a commission will release syllabus and exam pattern on their site, so that applicants can download it easily and can prepare from that. In paper 1 questions will be asked from subjects like general intelligence & reasoning, Quantitative aptitude, English language & comprehension and general awareness. In paper 2 questions will be asked from physics, computer science & Information technology, and electronics & telecommunication engineering. Both papers will consist of 100 marks, in a first paper each subject carries 25 marks of weightage. Authorities will give 120 minutes of time for both papers; please guys complete it on time.
SSC Scientific Assistant Exam Admit Card
Candidates have to download an admit card from the main web page of the commission, it will available for download just before 10 to 15 days of an examination. Guys, please do not forget to carry this document as it is very important to enter the examination hall, without this, authorities at the get won’t allow you to enter. Along with a call letter, aspirants should also carry any other government document with it for a safe side. All the important details of an applicant are mentioned in a hall ticket, like name, date of birth, photo, address, registration number etc.
Read Also: SSC Scientific Assistant Admit Card 2017
SSC Scientific Assistant Exam Result
After completion of each exam, a commission will release result on their website along with merit list and cut off marks. Mostly it will release within two months of an exam, so guys do not get panic if it takes too long time. Because of large numbers of applicants, it is obvious that they will take a time to complete paper correction process. Merit list is a list of all qualified candidates who will be called for next selection round. Cut off marks is a list of marks, given according to categories, that is minimum marks to qualify for next selection round.
Important Link Below:
SSC Group B Online Form 2017: Click Here
Official website: www.ssc.nic.in
Conclusion: So this is an end of this article, hope everyone liked it and satisfied with the details provided in it. Those who have still any questions in their mind about SSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2017, then please write us in a comment box available below.