SSC Stenographer 2017 notification, ssc steno exam dates, ssc.nic.in stenographer apply online, application form uploaded on its official website.
Staff Selection Commission is soon going to issue SSC Stenographer 2017 apply online for Stenographer post at ssc.nic.in. Candidates who are looking for central government jobs with a minimum education can apply for this recruitment and start preparing for its selection rounds. There are very large numbers of vacancies available for the post of stenographer group C and D post, an organization will invite applications through an online method so guys please visit its main web portal to register. Online application dates will be release soon, so till then, you can go through this article to know all necessary details of SSC Stenographer 2017. From this page, you will get all important details relating to eligibility criterion, syllabus, admit card, result etc. so please read it until its end. After checking details of eligibility criterion, if you find yourself fit it then do not think much just apply to it and start preparing for its selection rounds.
SSC Stenographer 2017 Notification
As you all must know that Staff Selection Commission is a government of India organization and it is authorized to conduct various SSC exams in a year for recruitment purpose. In a recent time, the commission is soon going to declare SSC Steno 2017 Notification so guys there after you will be able to apply for it. We like to tell you everyone that, it is not an easy task to qualify for its selection rounds because of two reasons, one is large numbers of applicants so there will be tough competition between all and another thing is, its examinations are known to be tough so prepare really very hard to get a job.
Required educational qualification for SSC Stenographer 2017 notification is minimum 10th class passed out from any recognized educational board and there will be two rounds conducted to select best and efficient candidates for a job that are written test and a skill test. According to details we got, it is said that minimum required age of all applicants is 18 years and maximum age is 23 years for general and OBC candidates, those who belong to reserved category will get age relaxation on upper age limit as per rules that you can check from an official site.
SSC Steno 2017 Application form
- Organization Name: Staff Selection Commission
- Notification Name: SSC Stenographer Notification 2017
- Application Mode: Online
- Official Website: ssc.nic.in
- Post Name: Stenographer Group C & D
SSC Stenographer 2017 Important Dates
- Application Starting date: 17th June 2017
- Application Ending date: 15th July 2017
- Admit card availability: August 2017
- Stenographer exam date: 4th to 7th September 2017
- Stenographer Result date: October 2017
- Skill test date: April or May 2018
- Final Result date: Update soon
SSC Stenographer Eligibility Criteria
To apply for SSC Stenographer 2017 notification, candidates must be matched with some of its eligibility criterion like educational qualification, age limit etc. so guys read details of it from below and find out whether you are eligible for a post or not. If you find yourself eligible then please apply on or before the last date of submitting an application. If any application miss to match with any eligibility criterion will be rejected, so guys first check all details then apply because if you can’t match with it than your application will be not excepted and you may waste your time and money.
- Minimum required age limit is 18 years and maximum required age limit is 23 years.
- Any candidates belonging to a reserved category like SC, ST, etc. will get age relaxation on the upper limit as per rules and regulations.
- To get a benefit of age relaxation, an applicant has to show a caste certificate, because with this no one will get this benefit.
- Those who are thinking of applying for this recruitment must have passed 10th class or 12th class education from any recognized educational board. candidates having equivalent to the required education are also eligible to apply for this notification and those who have a higher education than required they can also apply to it.
- After completing an online application process for SSC Stenographer 2017, applicants have to pass through two rounds that are written test and a skill test to get selected for a job. Both selection rounds will be knockout rounds, so anyone who could not make in the first round will not be allowed to appear for next selection round. To prepare for its selection rounds, aspirants can find the details of syllabus and exam pattern and also you can search for previous year papers on an official website of the commission.
- General and OBC category applicants have to pay RS. 50 as application fees and all other reserved category applicants are exempted from paying application fees. Candidates can pay application fees through an online payment mode or in a cash at the time of submitting an application form. All those candidates who belong to a reserved category are not required to pay the application fees so guys, you just have to submit your form on time.
SSC Steno Exam Pattern
Aspirants can download the complete syllabus from an official site, but here we have given some of the important details about syllabus and exam pattern so guys go through it. Applicants have to prepare for an exam from three main topics that are general awareness, general intelligence & reasoning, and the last one is English language & comprehension. The question paper will be of 200 marks in total, from which 50 marks for general awareness, 50 marks for general intelligence & reasoning and 100 marks for English language & comprehension and total 200 questions will be asked.
Detail syllabus for each subject will get by clicking on a link provided below, guys do prepare from the official syllabus because there are many fake websites claiming to provide an official syllabus. Each question will carry 1 mark, and there will be 0.25 negative mark for each wrong answer so guys please keep this thing in mind while attempting questions. While preparing for an exam, we also suggest finding a previous year papers on the main web of a commission as it will benefit you to understand the type of questions asked in an exam.
- English Language & Comprehension: 100 marks for 100 questions.
- General Intelligence & Reasoning: 50 marks for 50 questions.
- General Awareness: 50 marks for 50 questions.
SSC Stenographer Syllabus 2017
SSC Steno 2017 Admit Card
Admit card is a very important document to appear for a selection rounds, it can be downloaded from an official site of the commission and it will be available for download 15 days prior to an exam. It consists all the necessary details of an applicant such as applicant’s name and date of birth, registration number, photo & signature, exam center name and exam timings. This document is utmost necessary to enter the examination hall, so please do not forget to carry it as you may miss this opportunity, along with this card we also recommend carrying any other government ID proof for a safe side. There will be different call letter for both selection rounds, so anyone who qualifies in the first round should download another call letter for next round. To download it, you can click on a link available below or else visit the portal of the commission and find a link there.
SSC Stenographer Answer Key 2017
It is also known as a paper solution, it is a complete list of correct answers for written examination. Candidates can download it from a commission’s website to compare their answers with it, as it will give you a general idea about how much marks you are going to score in this exam. Guys we like to tell you that, marks you get by comparing an answer key may change in a final result, it is just to calm you down and it may possible that you get the same marks as comparing a paper solution. This will available for download within 2 to 3 days of an examination and from below link you can download it directly.
SSC Stenographer Answer Key 2017
SSC Stenographer Result 2017
After completing an examination, an organization will release a result along with merit list and cut off marks on their main site so guys you have to visit it to check your result. Aspirants are requested that do not miss to check merit list as it is a list of all selected candidates who will be called for next selection round. After completing a selection round, you can visit this page again to check for updates relating to its result. We assume that result of both selection rounds will be declared within a month or 2 from the date of an examination. Applicants can check this page regularly for more updates as we will update this article regularly with latest details. Below provided a link will be updated as soon as official declare a result, so once it is declared you just have to click on a link below and feed some required information like registration number and date of birth to check a result.
SSC Stenographer Result 2017
Conclusion: We hope you all liked the article written above relating to SSC Stenographer 2017, we have tried to give as much information in it but still if you want to ask us any questions then please let us know, we will be very happy to answer you back. Readers can also suggest us on our writing it will help our writers to write even better for you guys. To visit this website again for more information we suggest to bookmark it by pressing CTRL+D buttons.